Diversity and Inclusion
Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences is strongly committed to increasing the diversity of its student body, faculty, and staff to better reflect the diversity of American society:
- Within the College, the diversity of human experience is represented in the curricula of many departments and programs and in the independent research projects pursued by students with their faculty mentors.
- The College participates in close tandem with University-wide efforts to diversify.
- The College welcomes international students and faculty, whose presence strengthens our community’s knowledge of and openness to the world.
- Regional, Ethnic, and Gender Studies
- Social Inequalities and Diversity Course Requirement
- Indigenous Studies Research Initiative
Campus and Nation
- Northwestern University Diversity and Inclusion
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity