- Brady Program in Ethics and Civic Life
- Kaplan Humanities Scholars Program
- Kellogg School of Management Certificates for Undergraduates
- Liberal Arts and Engineering Dual Bachelor's Degree Program
- Liberal Arts and Music Dual Bachelor's Degree Program
- Service Learning Certificate
- Undergraduate Leadership Program
Academic Adviser and Lecturer Open Positions
Weinberg College anticipates hiring full-time College Advisers/Lecturers for the 2013-14 academic year. Please see full application details and application instructions.
Seeking Academic Advice?
Weinberg College Advisers -- faculty representing a range of disciplines in the College and who are familiar with majors throughout the curriculum -- can help you explore available resources and options. Please visit 1908 Sheridan Road, call 847-491-8916, or e-mail us. More details