Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Financial Aid

Graduate students are, in most cases, primarily funded by University Fellowships (UF) and Graduate Assistantships (GA) from The Graduate School. Program administrators enter their department's UF and GA appointments into the Student Enterprise System (Smart Pages), as well as any grants not administered by Weinberg or The Graduate School. ).

Paying graduate students
Related policies
Back to top