Graduate students are, in most cases, primarily funded by University Fellowships (UF) and Graduate Assistantships (GA) from The Graduate School. Program administrators will enter their department's UF and GA appointments into the Student Enterprise System (SES), as well as any grants not administered by Weinberg or The Graduate School. Graduate students paid as research assistants on sponsored projects may be eligible for a Research Assistant Scholarship (RAS). Review instructions for RAS.
Paying graduate students
- Guide to financial aid data entry.
- TGS Specials Request form instructions and link to specials application.
- Graduate funding matrix
- Payroll and E-Verify for new students.
- Tax tips and FAQs
- TGS policies regarding University Fellowships and Graduate Assistantships.
- TGS Permission to work policy.