Find the resources you need, whether you are managing finances, working with academic programs, or planning special events.
- Academic administration. You play a key role in Weinberg's educational mission if you work closely with academic courses, undergraduate programs, or graduate programs. Find tools to assist with courses and academic programs.
- Financial affairs. If you manage accounting, payroll, or financial reporting, you will be able to find tools, forms, and explanations in our Finance, Budget, and Payroll section. Links to systems, calendars, and policies you need are also just a click away. Find finance, budget, and payroll tools and guidance.
- Faculty work. You may work closely with current faculty members or recruit new ones. Learn about guidelines and procedures for faculty hiring, promotion, and research leaves.
- Hiring, training, and evaluation. Staff can manage their careers through professional development and training. They can also be evaluated and recognized for their service. Explore staff human resources information.
- Working with researchers. Research staff and postdoctoral fellow appointments require some specific procedures and forms. Review the research appointment approval process.
- Hosting special events and visitors. Executing an event requires careful planning. Use our guides and resources for your next event.
- Spaces on campus. Whether you need to submit a service request or reserve a classroom, working with campus facilities usually requires interacting with outside offices, such as Facilities Management or the Office of the Registrar. Find procedures for interacting with facilities.