Weinberg Research Administration facilitates an environment conducive to innovation and exploration for our researchers. We provide the administrative structure, training, and expertise necessary to offer exemplary assistance in all areas of research administration. From guidance in seeking funding to ensuring administrative resources are available once the award is received, we support research in the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences.
Take advantage of our services and resources
View our contact list to identify your Weinberg Research Administrator.
Our web pages provide guidance on the lifecycle of sponsored projects.
- Funding sources: A compilation of resources for identifying funding opportunities
- Proposal development: An overview of the process, as well as deadlines and specific procedures, such as cost sharing and subcontracts
- Award management: Useful tools for post-award management, including Cognos Reports, reconciliation guidance, and the roles of OSR and ASRSP
We also provide a variety of resources for research administrators and investigators:
- Research Administration Meeting Schedule: Dates and meeting topics
- Research Compliance: Information on a variety of research compliance topics
- Tools for Research Administrators: Templates, forms, training presentations, and more
- Policies: Northwestern and Weinberg policies related to research administration