Below, you can find and download some of the most frequently referenced policies.
Please note that this list is not comprehensive. A larger repository of Northwestern policies can be found on the University Policies website.
Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences Policies
- Cost Sharing: This page describes the Weinberg policy on voluntary committed cost share effort exceeding 5% on proposals.
- NIH Salary Cap: This policy explains responsibility for funding the gap between the NIH salary cap and the monthly rate.
- Summer Salary: This policy specifies restrictions on summer salary from sponsored projects.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Applies to all Weinberg departments/programs that receive NSF funding
Northwestern University Policies
- Cost Sharing on Sponsored Programs
- Effort Reporting
- Bridge Funding
- Principal Investigator Eligibility