Student Advisory Board
The Weinberg College Student Advisory Board (SAB) is the primary source of student advice to the Dean of the College and the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies.
The SAB plays a central role in the College by:
- Helping nominate faculty and TAs for Weinberg College Outstanding Teaching awards;
- Selecting Weinberg College students to serve on several vital committees; and
- Recommending a speaker for Weinberg College's Senior Convocation to the Dean.
Each department or program offering a major or minor has two SAB representatives, selected by the department chair or program director. The SAB elects its own officers.
The SAB welcomes your input
- Email your comments, questions, or concerns about your major, your minor, or the College to your SAB representative.
- Recommend outstanding professors or TAs for Weinberg teaching awards. View nomination guidelines.