Here are the essay questions at the end of the application. Please limit all responses to 300 words per answer.
- Why did you choose to come to Northwestern?
- What do you hope to accomplish before you graduate?
- Please describe the last goal that you set for yourself and what was your strategy to try and accomplish it?
- Please describe the last problem you were stuck on and what was your strategy to try and solve it?
- Please tell us about your long term goals - medical school, law school, business school, graduate school, career. It is ok if you are unsure right now, but what do you think you might like to do?
Applications for the 2016-17 class are now being accepted. The final date to apply for NU Bioscientist is June 10, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact the program director, Dr. Luke Flores, at firstname.lastname@example.org.