Weinberg Information Technology
We would like to update you on Weinberg IT's operations and highlight some of the services available to you as part of Weinberg College and Northwestern.
Weinberg IT has recently implemented a new order of activities for replacing computers.
Featured technology tools
- Online Forms: a service developed by Weinberg IT for processing the workflow of HTML forms available to the entire University at no cost
- Canvas: Northwestern officially debuts Canvas — a brand new learning management system — this fall.
- File Sharing and Collaboration: Weinberg College's transition to Box
- Slate: Weinberg College's web-based collaboration tool
- Qualtrics Research Suite: Online survey & analysis is available for Weinberg faculty, staff, and students.
- SAFER: the Sensitive Administrative Files E-Registry interacts with Box to offer self-service permissions management that enhance the security of Box for storing sensitive data