Weinberg College directly provides many IT services to its faculty and staff, and can help connect you with other technology services at Northwestern.
Our support services
Weinberg can help you with:
- Identifying new technology needs for teaching, research, and administration;
- Ensuring Weinberg-owned computers are working properly;
- Connecting mobile devices to Northwestern services;
- Advising on purchasing new hardware and software for faculty and staff;
- Installing and configuring supported software applications;
- Providing storage space for shared use;
- Protecting your data with CrashPlan PRO;
- Providing web server space for faculty and graduate students;
- Accessing NUworkspace to run light workloads with research applications.
Northwestern University Information Technology (NUIT) offers a number of additional services to Weinberg College, including network, email/calendar, smart classroom support, and research computing platforms. More information on NUIT's services is available on NUIT's website.Back to top