Weinberg College directly provides many IT services to its faculty and staff, and can help connect you with other technology services at Northwestern.
Please enter a Weinberg IT service request to learn about or access any technology service at Northwestern.
Our support services
Weinberg can help you with:
- Identifying new technology needs for teaching, research, and administration;
- Ensuring Weinberg-owned computers are working properly;
- Connecting mobile devices to Northwestern services;
- Advising on purchasing new hardware and software for faculty and staff;
- Installing and configuring supported software applications;
- Providing storage space for shared use;
- Protecting your data with CrashPlan PRO;
- Providing web server space for faculty and graduate students;
- Accessing NUworkspace to run light workloads with research applications.
Northwestern University Information Technology (NUIT) offers a number of additional services to Weinberg College, including network, email/calendar, smart classroom support, and research computing platforms. More information on NUIT's services is available on NUIT's website.Back to top