Weinberg College directly provides many IT services to its faculty and staff, and can help connect you with other technology services at Northwestern.
Please enter a Weinberg IT service request to learn about or access any technology service at Northwestern.
Weinberg IT can help you with:
- Identifying new technology needs for teaching, research, and administration
- Ensuring Weinberg-owned computers are working properly
- Connecting mobile devices to Northwestern services
- Advising on purchasing new hardware and software for faculty and staff
- Installing and configuring supported software applications
- Providing network storage space for shared use
- Protecting your data with CrashPlan PRO
- Providing web server space for faculty and graduate students
- Accessing the Sheridan Cluster to run light workloads with research applications
Northwestern University Information Technology (NUIT) offers a number of additional services to Weinberg College, including network, email/calendar, smart classroom support, and research computing platforms. More information on NUIT's services is available on NUIT's website.