Weinberg College Branding Resources
The comprehensive Weinberg College branding guide describes how logos, colors, typography, graphics, photography, videography, and other communications elements combine to present a consistent and compelling identity for the College and its departments, programs, centers, and institutes.
Weinberg College Logo
The Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences logo is a single unit comprising the Northwestern wordmark and the text "Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences."
There are two orientations of the Weinberg logo:
- Horizontal—with the Northwestern workmark on the left and the Weinberg text to the right; and
- Vertical—with the Weinberg text below the Northwestern wordmark.
Weinberg uses the same purple that Northwestern does:
- For print, spot color PMS 268 and process color (CMYK): 82c, 98m, 00y, 12k
- For web, hexadecimal (#) 4E2A84
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about correct use of the Weinberg College logos.
- Five PowerPoint templates branded with the Weinberg College logo. (NetID required)
- Dean's Office memo templates, one blank and one with sample text placements. (NetID required)
The Global Marketing team has created templates to guide creation of Northwestern email signatures.Back to top